Dessert Garden Party

Oh the joys of having a teenager. She is really such a sweet and wonderful young lady. I have to pick my battles and overlook some of the nonsense sometimes. But for yal, she is beautiful inside and out.

What a special party for her. Her 14th birthday. A more grown up evening party with pretty foods and a DJ. We danced the night away!

I did create the entire party scape. I could see it in my head and it came together amazingly! Even the little desserts  were as scrumptious as they were cute!

We rented our local Arts building and luckily it had a lovely little Garden area secluded with hedges and arched walkways. It was perfect!

We snacked on Lemon unicorn cake, chocolate unicorn cupcakes, banana pudding shots, mint chocolate dirt cups, Strawberry jello parfaits, fruit pizza cookies, candied marshmallows, apple pie bites, and Aunt Mindy's famous punch!
































Comments